The Charter Township of Mundy is a charter township of Genesee County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 15,082 at the 2010 census.
The Petition for a new Township was approved by the State Legislature on March 3, 1837. This was the same year that Michigan became a state. The name of Mundy was chosen in honor of Edward A. Mundy, then Lieutenant Governor of Michigan.
Find out more about Mundy: Mundy Twp.