4057 Poli Road Ortonville, MI 48462
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3128 sq.ft.
Ortonville, a northern rural village in Oakland County, was founded in 1848 by Amos Orton, who built a dam across Kearsley Creek to furnish water power for his sawmill. The town was platted in 1866 and incorporated as a village in 1902. It is located about halfway between Pontiac and Flint.
Find out more about Ortonville: Village of Ortonville
Information is provided in part by the IDX program of the MI Realsource Michigan Multiple Listing Service. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information is provided through IDX through RealComp II Ltd. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Copyright