3955 LAKE FRONT Street Waterford, MI 48328
- 6 Beds
- 7 Baths
- 6750 sq.ft.
Lewis Cass, the third governor of Michigan Territory, established the boundaries of Oakland County in 1819. Waterford Township was organized in 1834.
In 1818, Oliver Williams selected land in Oakland County which he purchased for two dollars an acre. Archibald Phillips and Alpheus Williams purchased 161.40 acres (653,200 m2) in what later became Waterford Village.
Find out more about Waterford: Waterford Twp., MI
Information is provided in part by the IDX program of the MI Realsource Michigan Multiple Listing Service. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
Listing information is provided through IDX through RealComp II Ltd. All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Copyright